One of our clients is looking for a Business Analyst with experience working with Identity & Access Management solutions. This is a 12-month contract with potential to extend based in Sydney CBD.
Working for a banking and insurance organisation, you will be highly involved in business-critical projects.
- Demonstrated experience as a Business Analyst working with Identity & Access Management solutions is a must have
- Strong understanding of Identity and Access Management toolsets (Work experience around NetIQ IAM toolset is preferred)
- Good understanding and experience working with Identity Lifecycle Management processes covering - HR processes, Identity provisioning flows across systems, User Identity & Access management across system landscape, Access Management solution & Integrations (Reverse Proxy & Federated approaches)
- Technical hands-on experience working on a large IAM engagement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong documentation, stakeholder and vendor management skills.
To indicate your interest 'Apply Now'
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to discuss the role in detail.