Our Client is a large NSW Government Organisation seeking a Business Analyst to gather Business requirements in an Agile environment and recommend new services and features, with a passion for Digital
- Facilitate and manage requirements gathering activities with varying levels of participants
- Document requirements and related analysis creating artefacts for inputs to technical solution designs, such as user stories, acceptance criteria, data models, site maps, flow diagrams and facilitate the development of effective wireframes or mock-ups.
- Analyse and document business processes and technical functions to enhance business systems
- Investigate problems, analyse options providing recommendations for new and existing services and features.
- Manage relationships with and between stakeholders and engage with users and stakeholders
- Analyse current services and processes, customer feedback to identify opportunities to optimise functionality
Skills and experience:
- Experience working in an agile environment and with design thinking principles
- Ability to translate technical concepts to business concepts, and vice versa
- Be highly organised with strong attention to detail and excellent verbal and written communication
- Passionate about digital and the possibilities it brings for clients
- Able to work well independently with clients, as a project lead or as an individual team member
- Considerable experience in a large and complex government or commercial environment that deliver enterprise scale systems that support business critical services
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Degree required in analysis related discipline and 5+ years of professional experience in business analysis
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jan Hundleby on 02 82672469 quoting reference 212886
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.