Our client a large player in the employability sector is seeking a mid-level BA to work on a permanent basis on an exciting new project.
Business analyst responsibilities
- Gathering, validating and documenting business requirements.
- Analysing commercial data such as budgets, sales results and forecasts
- Modelling business processes and identifying opportunities for process improvements.
- Identifying issues, risks and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outlining business impacts.
- Creating functional specifications for solutions.
- Estimating costs and identifying business savings.
- Simplifying information and deciphering technical jargon so it is easily understood by the whole team.
- Implementing and testing of solutions.
- Supporting business transition and helping to establish change.
If this sounds like you, apply now to hear more or reach out to James.McLaughlin@peoplebank.com.au or call 0380807243