- 6 Month contract + extensions
- Large Banking client
- Sydney CBD
We are looking to hire an experienced Business Analyst for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
This role has the following principal accountabilities:
- Defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders
- Must have 4-6 experience working as BA in Banking industry
- Experience working on big banking transformation programs as Business Analyst
- Self-driven and motivated individual
- Strong team player with experience working in challenging fast paced complex work requirement.
- Experience working with senior decision makers
- Proven analytical background
- Advanced Excel skills
The successful applicant must have:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Business Analyst - Ideally Service sector exp
- Ability to successfully interact at all levels with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work with the business to interpret business requirements
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Experience with project management methodologies
- Must have excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button