A key eFX SME who will act as a conduit between the Project team and the eFX BAU team, the individual will be accountable for the eFX piloting and product release (Strong point Broadway and its adaptors).
You will be the Global Markets contract point from a business perspective for enquiries & incidents, working with the project team where required. At the same time you will also be working with the eFX BAU team on nnowledge transfer, training, processes, monitoring, automation, SOP's and general support.
- You will have a minimum of 3-5 years' experience supporting eFX application at a Global Investment bank (or eFX Application vendor)
- You will have a thorough in depth understanding of the eFX workflow including Algorithmic trading
- You will have had exposure to Agile and DevOps methodology, including use in past roles.
- Data Analysis skills including advanced SQL, scripting, log scraping and application monitoring
- ITIL and general IB Risk/Audit comprehension
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 196988.