Our client are in the tier 1 category and known for their very broad product range they provide to there customers. They hold a very reputable brand and are continuing to grow. Due to the increased lense on customer service we require a Data orientated Business Analyst/Engagement lead to join the team.
The responsibilities of the role revolve around engaging with the full spectrum of internal business units and improve/increase efficiencies in reporting.
- Business/Management engagement
- Drive reporting prioritization
- Requirement gathering (around reports) - including scoping
- Benefits analysis
- Data Analysis
- Negotiating and influencing senior stakeholders
- Promote continuous improvement mindset
- Help drive adoption of data capabilities
The successful person will have experience working with data and reporting, have experience in a Business Analyst Capacity and have exposure to optimization projects. Furthermore you will have demonstrated experience in strategic forums.
We seek a profile ideally with experience within a large organisation.
Please contact Evan Xeres for further information on t: 8080 7282 or e: firstname.lastname@example.org