About the role
The Business Analyst role will play an important role in understanding actual business requirements by working with the Finance and Business Intelligence and Reporting stakeholders. The role will be responsible for requirements gathering, analysis of the pain points and providing a working solution to meet the needs of the business. This role will specifically support the Finance systems roadmap implementation team with finance data analytics and insights to inform Finance initiatives and identify potential revenue generating opportunities.
Skills and experience
You are an experience business analyst with knowledge of Finance ERP systems (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing and General Ledger) and its interfaces. You should be well versed in requirements gathering, involving, and engaging with users to elicit requirements through techniques such as prototyping, focus groups and workshops and creating wireframes to demonstrate the product capability and functionality. Experience working with Finance ERP systems and Finance reporting will be essential to be successful in this role.
You will also have:
- Ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Ability to create business process documentation for defining as-is and to-be business processes
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to analyse and interpret requirements and information from numerous sources
- Excellent time management skills and ability to balance competing demands to effectively prioritise tasks and achieve deadlines, on individual basis as well as for a team
- Confidence working with stakeholders across the business to understand how to add value with data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Pravin on 02 82672485 quoting reference 245974.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.