Our client is a leading established and reputable brand that makes and distributes software solutions for a rapid changing retail world. They provide a complete process & system solution covering all areas of the business from accounting solutions through to sales, CRM and much more. Evolving from a very traditional of on-premises solution, transitioning to a more modern and essential web/mobile solution.
To aid their transformation they need to hire a team of people. We are looking to hire multiple experienced ERP Business Analysts. As a business-minded BA, you will be embedded in a relationship-based organisation to help deliver across large scale, complex projects/programs of work involving multiple stakeholder groups. Leading a journey of change, the role will require you to influence and guide stakeholders, facilitate workshops, model new processes and document process change.
Initial fixed term contract will be for 12 months, the project is in infancy and is expected to run for approximately 24-48 months.
Skills & attributes required:
- 3 years' minimum experience in gathering, documentation and management of business requirements
- High level stakeholder engagement, communication, and workshop facilitation skills
- Strong analytical thinker
- Experience in collaborative projects
- Proficient in the use of MS Office products (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
- Ability to work on multiple active projects
- Organised and great attention to detail
- Effective communicator with great interpersonal skills and the ability to work with various stakeholders to achieve business goals
- Self-starter, capable of working with minimal supervision and the ability to independently research processes
- Effective time management, able to prioritise work with an aim to deliver projects to a deadline/key milestone
- University / IT Qualification
- Some Project Management experience
- Some experience in Automotive, Marine or Motorcycle retail systems
This is a critical role for our client starting their transformation project. They need your expertise to ensure success of their new business model moving forward. They have a stable, friendly team working in a flexible environment. If you feel you can hit the ground running, please click 'apply now' and quote #213488.