Business Analyst - ERP/Peoplesoft
As the Business Analsyt you will support the Program Management Office in its role to act as a conduit between the business and ICT portfolio personnel. Business Analysts assist the business to obtain a service that is developed and / or supported by ICT that supports a business need. The role is to interpret and provide translation between the business requests provided using business terminology and technical specification and delivery using technical terminology.
This project is part of a huge transformation of a core system within the organisation that is critical to their operations and has been ongoing for some time.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong Finance ERP knowledge, PeopleSoft experience desirable.
- Higher education experience highly desirable
- Demonstrated knowledge of the principles and techniques relating to the application of information technology in meeting business objectives.
- Writing and communication skills, to communicate effectively with internal ICT staff and customers outside ICT
- Strong business requirements analysis, technical and business process analysis skills
- Must possess a relevant degree with significant subsequent relevant experience; or Strong experience and demonstrated management expertise in similar roles
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Munro quoting reference: 183774.
Please click the apply button.