The role is ongoing, subject to satisfactory performance and continued resource requirements within the project's portfolio business unit.
* The initial term offered is 12 months. Mandatory Requirements of Role:
* At least 10 years demonstrated experience working as a Digital Business Analyst including gathering and documenting requirements, process mapping, assisting in the preparation of business cases and market investigation documents such as EOI's & RFP's, assist in testing documentation and activities, and experience in documenting business process mapping changes using swim lane diagrams and other workflow diagrams.
* Must have digital project experience
* In the last 5 years has worked on either of the following types of projects: o Website transformation projects o Website customer engagement projects o CMS project - in particular, SiteCore o CRM project - in particular, MS Dynamics CRM o Digital Forms Enterprise platform o Digital Business Process Improvement projects
* with skills and knowledge in the underlying technologies of any of the technologies detailed above.
* Establish effective relationships to facilitate fast decision making to meet deliverables and schedules
* Work on projects which delivered best of breed solutions
* Exceptional attention to detail to deliver compelling documents using facts and measurable figures
* High level interpersonal and team management skills, establishing good working relationships with fellow IT colleagues, the business and other stakeholders.
* Demonstrated capability with authoring reports, documents and submissions for Executive level signoff
* Understanding of Web Development technologies and processes * Has worked with a Digital Agency, and knows website development
Technology & Digital Services
* Can demonstrate experience with Content Management Systems (CMS)
* Good knowledge of MS SharePoint * Working knowledge of MS Dynamics CRM
* Understanding of Digital Forms enterprise platforms
* BABOK or similar certification highly regarded
* Proficiency in the use of MS Office suite / Visio and SharePoint.
* PRINCE2/PMBOK Foundation or CAPM certification regarded
* Knowledge and experience in Microsoft technologies Stack: .Net, SharePoint, MS Dynamics CRM