6+ month contract
Our client is transforming its data centres and as part of the team, they need a Business Analyst to develop the process and procedures to establish disaster recovery site and migrate applications to new data centre. You will be reporting to the data centre transformation project manager and will be working with architect, technical lead, service delivery managers, application vendors and engineers.
- Develop disaster recovery solutions
- Develops and maintains the disaster recovery standards, guidelines, instructions, templates, surveys, and forms.
- Experience in DR Run Book preparation.
- Strong understanding of Datacentre migration
- Coordinating with experts from different technical teams to understand the application portfolio and understand their dependencies.
- 3 to 7 years of experience in business analysis, requirements gathering, and process modelling preferably in a large Enterprise environment
- Strong knowledge of Infrastructure technologies - particularly Datacentre & Azure cloud related
- Proven Experience working on creating and implementing Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plans and processes
- Strong listening, written, and spoken presentation skills
- Experience with UML artefacts for requirements, design, and testing
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button