This iconic Australian organisation is a leader in their field and is undertaking exciting ICT Transformation initiatives.
The Cyber Transformation Program has been developed to support the company's vision to be industry leading within three years, embedding cyber security into the safety culture, building strong controls and implementing an advanced capability to detect and respond to threats and incidents.
The Program requires a Business Analyst. For this position, the following skills, knowledge, abilities and experience are required;
- Business analysis skills related to the implementation of cyber security processes, procedures, quick wins and technology (where applicable)
- Working with business stakeholders to determine the current voice of the user and to provide advice, guidance and solutions to meet business requirements;
- Ability to negotiate and influence business stakeholders on requirements;
- Strong communication, documentation and negotiation skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Technical experience across ICT systems integration
- Ability to prioritise and manage time very effectively and efficiently; and
- Strong administration skills with an eye for detail.
- Technical experience across system integration preferable
- Experience with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) implementation
- Experience with Security Operations Centre (SOC) design and integration
- Experience with Incident Response processes
This is a rare opportunity to be part of a large Cyber Security Transformation program within a progressive and highly reputed organisation. To indicate your interest please apply via the link or call Eugene on 94094710 for a detailed and confidential discussion