Our client, an Australian Iconic Enterprise is looking for Business Analyst with Cyber Security experience to join their team for an initial 7 months + extensions.
- Support PM in development of Business Cases and change management activities
- Plan and facilitate workshops to solicit technical change requirements
- Documentation of requirements in Confluence and socialisation for approval
- Track asset level change requirements against the Essential Eight gap analysis and risk profile
- Collaborate with Solution Architecture / Design resources to ensure achievement of change requirements
Skills & Experince
- Specific technologies:
- Essential - JIRA and Confluence, MS office, APIs and API gateways (e.g. Kong), ServiceNow
- Beneficial - Camunda, AWS and Adobe Experience Manager
- Understanding of Role Based Access, User Access Review cycles, MFA, Cloud infrastructure, Vulnerability Management, Logging and Monitoring.
- Experience in application of Information Security Management Standards (ISM) as defined by the Australian Signals Directorate (ASD) and strong understanding of how standards apply to API Gateways and Digital Security.
- Bonus if you have a working understanding of the Australian Cyber Security Centre's Essential Eight Maturity Model.
- Strong business stakeholder experience, particularly with cyber security, risk and compliance.
If this sounds like you, PLEASE APPLY NOW!! Job ref #239331