Our client is a large Banking and Financial services organisation looking for a Business Analyst with knowledge of Core Banking - lending, Deposits, operations, regulatory and compliance with an understanding of digital enablement and automation solutions, including process modelling.
- Current / future state analysis including regulatory analysis, business needs, analysis, systems analysis, gap analysis
- Understanding requirements and documenting these along with acceptance criteria and end-to-end traceability
- Working with SMEs, architects, developers and other experts to model solutions, including digital automation and business process/procedures and organisational structures
- Stakeholder engagement, including preparing / running workshops and developing models
- Undertaking quality assurance of new solutions, and supporting testing of technology solutions through UAT and BAT
- Providing input to training and change material
Skills and experience:
- At least 7 years' Business Analysis experience in a financial/Banking services environment
- Experience in a retail and wholesale banking environment in Deposits and loans
- Experience in any Core Banking System Implementations
- Experience in working in a matrix business model, preferably at a global level desirable
- Operational risk and compliance and supporting tools understanding such as 3 Lines of Defence
- Traditional and Agile project delivery experience
- Practical knowledge of many business analysis tools, especially in systems and process modelling and requirements gathering and documentation.
- Competent in the use of MS Office tools and Visio, (preferably also Jira and Confluence)
For more information please submit your cv.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.