The Cloud Program is working to move systems from the current data centres to a cloud based operating model. The Program requires a Business Analyst with public cloud experience, such as Azure and AWS.
For this position, the following skills, knowledge, abilities and experience are required;
- Over 5 years' experience in ICT business analysis;
- Business analysis skills in the migration of systems to the cloud platforms;
- Working with business stakeholders to determine the current voice of the user and to provide advice, guidance and solutions to meet business requirements;
- Working with vendors to provide Information, advice and guidance, so that they can assist in delivering solutions to meet business requirements;
- Analyse user diversity and create user personas, aligning with Cloud program migration strategy's;
- Identify risks and business constraints with migrating applications to the cloud;
- Undertake application cloud portability and workload analysis;
- Ability to negotiate and influence business stakeholders on requirements;
- Strong communication, documentation and negotiation skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Technical experience across ICT systems integration;
- Ability to prioritise and manage time very effectively and efficiently;
- Strong administration skills with an eye for detail.
- Tertiary level qualification in business or an IT related discipline; or related industry qualification.
- Demonstrated experience performing complex Business Analysis on projects in large organisations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new technologies.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Proactive and dynamic personality.
- Effective organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Cloud platform transition experience.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the ability to build strong relationships is critical in this role as you will need to work with a number of diverse stakeholders including vendors, business users, Subject Matter Experts, Project Managers and other operational teams
to indicate your interest please apply via the link or call Neha on 94094713 for a confidential and detailed discussion