- Work for a global organisation with large presence in WA
- 3 month initial contract
- ISE implementation project
About the Company
Our client is a global organisation with a strong presence in WA.
About the Role
Seeking an experienced Business Analyst for a ISE implementation project. This role is for an initial 3 month contract with scope to extend further, based in a convenient Perth CBD location.
- Support development of project implementation plan through site analysis and alignment with solution requirements.
- Analyse current business requirements for entire scope of project and make improvements as required
- Assist with creation of cost developments and schedule inputs for business cases
- Analyse inputs and data to contribute to forming an implementation strategy and plan including site scope and sequencing
- Liaise with internal project teams and technical engineer teams to report on key outcomes expected
Skills & experience
- Previous experience working on an ISE implementation
- Demonstrated experience working as a Business Analyst in complex, enterprise environments
- Proven ability to clarify business and technical requirements.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to engage with diverse stakeholders
- Ability to facilitate workshops with key stakeholders
How to Apply
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Gayle Truslove - (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 209635)