Business Analyst- Bespoke Applications
- Initial 6 months of contract
- Perth CBD location
- Experience with Bespoke Applications
About the Role:
Our client is a Business Analysts, primarily to capture business requirements for several projects involving end-to-end payment management, Injury Code analysis, Business Intelligence, and external facing systems.
- Experience engaging at all levels for requirements gathering, and bespoke applications background in a must, regardless of industry.
- Adaptable to work across 2-3 ICT projects at once
defining business requirements.
- Preparation of option evaluation and business case proposals.
- Documenting proposed business procedures and processes, including the preparation of process maps and models.
- Change management, including readiness assessments.
- Support system testing and UAT, as required.
Skills & Experience
- Primarily use Waterfall methodology, with some elements of Agile.
- Must have experience dealing with Executive level stakeholders.
- Experience in bespoke applications is essential
- Visio experience is nice to have but not essential.
How to Apply
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Priyanka Shah - (08) 9423 1405 - (Job reference: 243937)