Our client is seeking to engage a Business Analyst with solid experience in Business Improvement projects specialising in finace or credit services domain.
The primary duties of the role include:
- 12+ years of experience in successful Business Improvement Projects
Finance/Credit Services experience
- Strong Business Process Mapping Skills (BPMN experience ideal)
- Exposure to Lean Six Sigma principles and / or Agile Methodologies / Ceremonies
- Experience in customer facing role either remote or face-to-face
- Formulate and define scope and objectives using industry knowledge/requirements
- Act as a liaison between our partners and solutions/support groups using strong communication skills to elicit, document, analyse and validate business processes, systems and solution requirements
- Support and conduct visualization, user experience and configuration elements of solution design
- Gather and interpret business needs, document requirement specifications using high-maturity processes and tools
- Undertake business impact assessments with SMEs and involved in designing the solution
Clearly articulate & document the "As-Is" and "To-Be" processes
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3319 7501.