My client, a global Asset Finance company with operations in over 30 countries are looking to hire an exceptional Business Analyst with experience in asset or equipment finance or securitised lending.
The BA will work on new projects and initiatives, for current and new systems and will work closely together with key business stakeholders to ensure that business requirements and issues are translated and documented effectively in order to deliver solutions that bring business value or resolve issues
- Requirement gathering for multiple stakeholders
- Facilitate workshops and solution review sessions with business stakeholders
- Translate business requirements into functional requirements, and produce all necessary documentation
- Provide day-to-day business analyst skills to the business as required, investigating issues, providing information, solving problems;
- Manage vendors and other third parties involved in the delivery of project components
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams
- Interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years' business analyst experience working on IT projects
- Prior knowledge of asset or equipment finance
- Excellent ability to communicate with diverse groups
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills
Interested candidates should submit their CV to Ellen Barry quoting job number 191650 or call 94094700 for a confidential discussion.