This large iconic Australian organisation is commencing a number of exciting and transformative programs of work and is considered a great work environment and pioneering in their field
About the role
- Undertake detailed analysis of processes and applications in the property and assets space to support the business case for a new systems implementation.
- Work closely with business partners to understand their business needs, current system challenges, opportunities, and future state.
- Document and validate new system requirements including facilitating all workshops.
- Assist in the procurement of a suitable technology implementation partner for Archibus.
- Where required, work closely with external partners and/or vendors to document and develop solution requirements.
- Assist with creating the business case and other project artefacts
- Reports to the project manager
Skills and experience
- 5+ Years' experience on similar projects ideally as BA, with experience in IT Business Analysis; Business Process Mapping; and Requirements Gathering (mandatory).
- Experience in an end-to-end RFP exercise through to contract establishment.
- Proven track record of delivering quality outcomes on schedule
- Experience with Property and Asset management systems such as Archibus (nice-to-have)
- Experience in developing the business case (nice-to-have)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Eugene on 02 8267 2467 quoting the job title
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.