Our client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst with knowledge of application lifecycle management. The person will have infrastructure knowledge as the projects involve decommission and disaster recovery.
- To gather requirements and build a program under the parcel portfolio
- Assist the business with helping it mature its Application Management Lifecycle process and the respective responsibilities across each application team to ensure operational excellence
- Depending on the outcome of the analysis completed, and if the evaluation of projects were successfully approved, the BSA would work along-side the PM to shape and run the projects
- To assess the current ALM workload requirement and allow then business to understand the areas of work that can be commenced. Areas of the business include disaster recovery and decommissioning
- Ability to assess viability of a potential projects and to help the business get quick wins on the board.
- Negotiate with application stakeholder
- Business Systems Analyst experience
- Ability to assess viability of a potential projects
- Understanding of application lifecycle management
- Logistics and freight experience - desirable only
- Infrastructure knowledge - Decommissioning - CPS, EMS, Salelogix, Gen4 and Gen6. Disaster recovery - Team and Teradata
- Ability to work with a team / senior stakeholder
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY.