We are seeking Business Analyst to work in a multi-disciplinary team operating model practicing agile development methodology
In this role you will:
- Identify, analyse and elucidate businesas requirements.
- Facilitate workshops with business and technical stakeholders.
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team operating model practising agile development methodology
- Specify business and functional requirements via, user stories, use cases, workshops, process models in a 'just in time' collaborative environment.
- Liaise with Business and technical staff to ensure the documented solution is fit for purpose.
- Plan and monitor allocated tasks in accordance with business priority and team dependencies.
- Strong experience in IT projects as an agile Business Analyst to deliver
- User Stories.
- Process Mapping.
- Process models.
- Facilitation of workshops.
- Working in an Agile "just in time" collaborative environment.
- Experience in elucidating, writing and decomposing user stories.
- Build and maintain productive stakeholder relationships with all stakeholders
- Engage and collaborate on backlog requirements
- Experience in analysing needs in an agile delivery environment
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at paul.vinay@ peoplebank.com.au. you can reach Paul on 02 6245 1725
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.