About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing education services to its customers.
About the Role
As Finance Business Analyst with experience on business projects needed for process improvement initiatives to operate in an AGILE environment. You will work across a number of workstreams on this transformation in finance
- Understand business needs as they relate to a potential change or transformation
- Gather, identify and document business requirements
- Business process modelling and improving business processes
- Identify costs and business savings
- Implement, test and deploy solutions
- Support business transition and establish change
- Create functional specifications for new systems and processes
- Organise the backlog grooming, brainstorming session
- Create features based on project inception output and divide into the User story.
- Facilitate the scrum ceremony
- Design the user story and add wireframes and acceptance criteria in it.
- Working with product owner for user story priority
- Remove impediments raised in daily stand up for the team
- Work with developers and testers
- Previous experience as an Agile Business Analyst,
- Must have business based projects,
- Must have worked in an Agile team
- Experienced in process improvements
- Skilled in designing the user story's and adding wireframes
- Must have worked with Product Owners on projects
- Must have finance systems and finance operations knowledge
- Prefer some SAP HCM or Payroll functional knowledge
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and communication skills
Please Note - This is a Business BA role and you will be expected to have delivered business based projects
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes Monday 18th February
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 192457
Please click the apply button.