Be a part of a Large Enterprise, leading wholesale distribution and marketing organization as a Business Analyst - Accounts Receivable.
- 6 months initial contract with chance to extend
- Hybrid Work flexibility, based in Macquarie Park, Sydney
- Competitive Daily Rate
We are looking for someone with:
- 5+ Years Solid Core Business Analyst Experience
- Knowledge and Experience in Accounts Receivable (AR, AP, GL Modules, Collections, Credit Control Operations)
- MS Dynamics 365 or Dynamics AX Experience
- Business acumen and finance process competency
- Strong D365/AX knowledge of the AR/ /Credit & Collections modules and related integration with all other modules of D365
- Working knowledge of additional reporting solutions such as Power BI
- Demonstrated understanding and application of system development life cycle
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all levels of the organization. This role requires strong technical skills, understanding and improving AR/Credit processes and effective communication skills.
- Experience within FMCG industry would be advantageous
- 5 years IT/Finance experience Bachelor's Degree
- Microsoft Dynamics AX certification and/or experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- Experience in configuring Accounts Receivable, Credit Control Management
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate, please contact Gian on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 242874.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.