Our Federal Government Client is seeking a knowledgeable Business Analyst- Senior Engagement Officer who will help develop and maintain performance monitoring and reporting processes across business streams. This will include process improvement, interpreting strategy and key analytics towards performance measures.
This is an initial engagement through until November 2020, and is working in Canberra's South.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing data collection systems and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and data quality
- High level data analytics and reporting which will include interpreting data, analysing the results and using basic statistical techniques and providing ongoing reports
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases and datasets on regional performance
- Coordinating and driving internal quality assurance processes including sample audit programs and reports on service delivery quality trend analysis, communities of practice and outcomes analysis
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Minimum 5+ years demonstrated experience as a Business Analyst
- Demonstrated experience of end to end delivery of procurement solutions and/or SAP based projects
- Demonstrated experience in eliciting requirements from stakeholders and running workshops
- Ability to document system requirements, user stories and develop user guides and training materials
- A proven capability writing Use Case Models and Use Case Specification documentation
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Please note only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.