Work for a brand that is instantly recognisable and a rapidly growing digital presence. They offer a fantastic working environment where you will experience good work/life balance whilst working alongside some of the top Digital talent in Sydney.
As the Business Analyst you will be across the full lifecycle from initiation and business case development through all stages of analysis and implementation.
Working in an agile environment, the Business Analyst will support the Customer Care and Service enablement teams in multiple transformation programs. You will contribute to the development of business cases, lead requirements elicitation and documentation, and manage requirements. At the completion and delivery phase of the lifecycle, you will be involved in change management, training and hand over to business-as-usual stakeholders.
Skills and Experience:
- End to End BA experience (breadth and depth of knowledge) in waterfall, hybrid and Agile programs
- Experience in supporting Customer Care and Service enablement teams in transformation programs and initiatives
- Exceptional communication, facilitation skills and stakeholder engagement - particularly with large workshops and remote workshops facilitation
- Business process management/modelling using BPMN 2.0, ARIS is ideal
- In addition to traditional requirements specification documentation and management also able to decompose feature requirements into high quality user stories with adequate acceptance criteria and other supporting artefacts
- Experience in driving agile ceremonies like sprint planning, retrospectives, backlog grooming and requirement prioritisation across multiple projects
- Experience in partnering with Product Owners and Operation teams to communicate transformation vision and scope to the broader team and business stakeholders
- Able to think strategically, working alongside senior leaders to develop strategies for new suite of products.
- Experience in defining strategy, digital, customer and employee experience, legal, regulatory and information security requirements and constraints
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nic Gulliver quoting reference 212245.