We're looking for a Business Analyst willing to take up a 4 months contract role in Canberra. Open for Australian Ctizens with ability to obtain security clearance.
- Business/System Analysis and business process design.
- Requirements elicitation and facilitating workshops.
- Produce functional and non-functional specifications, use cases and scenarios.
- Analyse and map processes, user pathways and information flows.
- Manage business stakeholders and acting as a conduit between business and the program/project team.
- Work effectively in a small team environment.
- Provide knowledge/skills transfer to other team members. and
- Record and maintain files/information in accordance with AFP requirements
Skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Business Analyst role
- Experience with developing business user requirements, functional and non-functional specifications and use cases and scenarios;
- Exceptional communications skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences;
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with stakeholder;
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting reference 212122.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.