About the role:
As a leading 'digital first' agency, out client is building a suite of innovative digital services to help local and international clients connect, develop business opportunities and contribute to economic growth and prosperity. We are looking for a talented digital business analyst who can bring their unique skills and experience to the organisation to work on a range of digital projects aimed at enhancing internal and external client experience.
Ideally, you are someone who is client focussed, with extensive experience working with a range of stakeholders to ensure that solutions are built to requirements that not only meets user needs but exceeds them. There is potential for multiple roles to be filled from this advertisement in different teams.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive experience working as a Digital Business Analyst in a medium to large scale organisation.
- Demonstrated experience and highly developed skills in business analysis, process mapping, user stories, use cases and acceptance criteria.
- Demonstrated human centred/service design approach to gathering requirements.
- Exceptional written and oral communication and relationship management capabilities.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment, especially within Agile multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience leading workshops with stakeholders, synthesizing output and writing product backlog items.
To be successful in this role you will possess experience in:
- Use of digital tools for prototyping
- Azure DevOps
- MS Dynamics CRM or other CRM solutions
- SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Online.
- Office 365 - MS Teams and MS Planner.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens able to obtain government and other clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 211903
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.