Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Business Analyst for a contract with multiple long-term extension options, this role is to be worked from our client's offices in Canberra.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience as a Business Analyst with experience in Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Proven understanding of data and information architecture, and ability to develop workable solutions that meet business requirements
- Extensive experience in developing and utilizing effective project development artefacts
- In-depth ability in the development of business analyst artefacts like user stories, story mapping, process modelling
- Experience in documenting scenarios and manage User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Apply SDLC principles for the analysis, preparation and execution of tests
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens with AGSVA Security Clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 201484
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.