Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Business and Technical Delivery Analyst to work on a fully outsourced and managed program for the development, implementation and operation of the National Cancer Screening Register.
This is a long-term contract role for until 30 June 2021 with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Produce high quality written documentation including clearly defined requirements specifications, and ensuring appropriate business analysis activities are undertaken to inform the solution design;
- Map current and future state scenarios covering use cases, data flows, workflows, and wireframes;
- Facilitate workshops with a range of technical and business stakeholders to identify, define and validate requirements to inform the solution design and guide recommendations;
- Work closely with business stakeholders, technical SMEs and vendors to translate business needs into prioritised requirements, which will help inform the solution and product backlog;
- Manage stakeholder engagement and partner with technical SMEs to translate technical requirements, assumptions, constraints, and solution outcomes into business context for stakeholders;
- Review and maintain a requirements traceability matrix of agreed deliverables against sprint deliverables/backlog;
- Support business teams with user acceptance testing and document test cases, test plans and support quality assurance activities;
- Review and assess a range of information to evaluate and prioritise business needs, identify gaps and opportunities for improvement;
- Develop and deliver recommendations, ensuring the delivery is tailored appropriately to the audience including business stakeholders and senior executives;
- Develop, maintain and manage reciprocal relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, including vendors and external government agencies.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Ability to engage effectively with the vendor and all other key stakeholders;
- Able to work as part of a small but highly competent and self-reliant team
It is desirable if you have:
- Digital health experience including clinical system integration and workflow, HL7 messaging.
- User centred design and knowledge of the digital service standard.
- Other relevant formal qualifications are desirable but not mandatory.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #210047
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.