Our client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to assist in the delivery of diverse and varied projects, centred around a large-scale digital transformation.
Inital engagement is for 12 months with possible 12 month extension.
This role will see you responsible for working with both traditional and Agile delivery practices including backlog creation / refinement and associated requirements gathering, data discovery and analysis.
- Demonstrated experience working in a federal government environment.
- Proven experience, in a senior technical role relating to cloud platforms including delivery of new services and ongoing maintenance.
- Experience in Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services, preferably both.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively liaise and keep stakeholders informed and engaged, both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment, cultivating productive working relationships across multiple projects and business areas.
- Demonstrated experience and flexibility to adapt to agile and waterfall processes to project activities when required.
- Demonstrated experience in effectively communicating with technical SME's to define and obtain an understanding of business needs and technical constraints.
- Demonstrated experience to effectively analysing business processes to identify and define business improvements.
Applications for this role close 10am Monday, 1st March 2021. Applications require a written response to the selection criteria and resume.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Carrie Watts on 07 3003 7644 quoting reference 209985.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.