Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst.
This is a long-term contract role until 30 June 2021 with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Understand and document current state business processes
- Recommend and document future state business processes
- Document business requirements for ICT system implementations
- Perform gap analyses of current ICT system implementations against requirements and future state business processes
- Work with the ICT team to identify possible ICT system solutions to meet requirements and future state business processes
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Five years or more demonstrated experience undertaking business or systems analysis work
- Demonstrated experience in business process modelling
- Demonstrated experience in requirements elicitation and documentation
- Demonstrated experience in engaging with ICT and non-ICT stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter who demonstrates flexibility and initiative in achieving high quality outcomes
It is desirable if you have:
- Experience as an analyst in delivery of auditing, inspection, customer relationship management, case management or finance ICT systems
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #209887
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.