Working within the client, successful candidate will:
- Consult internal and external stakeholders, gather, develop and validate user stories, requirements and technical specifications for a limited number of products to underpin software and data
- product development including but not limited to:
- Automated Reporting Platform
- Supporting the monitoring and reporting of satellite data from acquisition via ground stations
- through to derivative product processing
Artefacts may include and aren't limited to
- Process flows
- Use cases or user stories
- Product specifications/backlog
- User acceptance test cases
To be successful in the role you will possess:
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality technical specifications and knowledge of geospatial concepts, methods and data.
- Demonstrated ability to elicit user requirements in a complex technical and stakeholder environment.
- Ability to produce thorough and detailed business requirement documentation to specified formats.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 209573