The specified personnel will be responsible for:
- Working with internal stakeholders to elicit requirements and produce a comprehensive requirements document.
- Developing as is and to be process maps.
- Developing a change management plan and supporting activities.
- Providing regular progress reports to the Director and Senior Executives.
- Managing stakeholder engagement.
- Identifying synergies with similar projects and requirements within the department.
- Preparing a business case to seek funding for the software solution.
To be successful in the role you will:
- Demonstrated experience in eliciting, validating and documenting high level and detailed level business requirements.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and a demonstrated ability to discuss technical issues/solutions with both technical and non-technical staff.
- Demonstrated experience in producing high quality Business Analysis related artefacts, including business process maps and modelling.
- Strong experience with the Microsoft Office products including visual mapping tools such as MS Visio.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 209362
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.