- Contract plus extension
- Leading government agency
- Must have Cloud migration experience
Our client is an experienced Business Analyst to join IT team. The team is responsible migrating data from local school data to cloud platforms for a large digital transformation project.
- Engaged with stakeholders, facilitates design and investigation sessions, analysis of existing and future state environments.
- Details requirements and dependencies.
- Analyses, documents and reports on the technical environment being investigated, identified processes, target and final state. Assists with design and review.
- Collaboratively develop and document requirements, user stories, relevant processes and interfaces.
- Analyse environment, access and develop artefacts for collaboratively review
- Manage and support the planning and delivery of large program streams and/or projects, ensuring compliance with business objectives, approved program/project methodologies, policies, guidelines, tools and metrics; manage permanent and temporary teams to ensure program / project outcomes are delivered
- Experienced Business Analyst
- Experience with data being moved to cloud
- Experience with multiple cloud platform migration projects.
- Knowledge and understanding of recognised project management methodologies including Agile (e.g. Scrum, PRINCE2).
- Education / government experience beneficial
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY
Ref: 208 960
Applications close 29/01/2021, please submit after in the event the role is re-opened to further applications