- Opportunity to take part in a major scale IT transformation
- Exciting projects and a variety of work
- Friendly, down to earth team environment
An industry leading client in WA is seeking a Business Analyst for multiple, permanent opportunities within their team. The positions will involve a high degree of stakeholder engagement as well as business requirements gathering & elicitation. We are seeking candidates with the natural ability to build and maintain relationships as well as a management consulting background ideally.
- Engage with business owners and relevant stakeholders to elicit business needs;
- Develop a detailed understanding of relevant business area processes and generate insights on what technical solutions to build and why;
- Facilitate the re-engineering of business processes to support the delivery of high impact IT solutions;
- Generate artefacts to document business needs, issues and outcomes including user insight statements, empathy maps, journey maps, user stories and business requirement documents;
- Assist business owners to identify and determine business objectives and future state requirements;
- Map and document current and future-state business processes;
- Support the Project Managers in the delivery of IT projects as the business champion including the generation of user stories and business requirements, user testing, business process reengineering and post implementation reviews.
- Strong, recent experience in a Business Analyst or similar position;
- Engage in business requirements gathering & elicitation;
- Management consulting background ideally;
- Proven stakeholder engagement and strong customer facing ability;
- Willingness to challenge and ask questions, when required;
- A high degree of emotional intelligence with ability to get stakeholders on side;
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written;
- Highly articulate, personable & able to work with stakeholders of all levels;
- Natural problem-solving ability;
- Familiarity with Agile Methodology.
If you are interested and have the skills and experience for this position, please apply now via the link below.
Please note that due to the WA Hard border closure,only candidates currently residing in WA can be considered for this opportunity.