- Plan and document user interviews, eliciting both high level and detailed business problems and analysing root causes.
- Identify business and user needs.
- Analyse and improve user experience, taking the viewpoint of the user.
- Design and facilitate workshops and interviews that include a variety of internal and external stakeholders across all levels.
- Managing stakeholder groups to develop a partnership with the business and foster a productive working environment.
- Transform defined business needs into outcomes and problem statements (not technical requirements), for large scale Government applications and complex systems.
- Communicate well, using professional judgement, evaluating risks and in the context of a complex and changing environment.
- Perform additional duties or assume responsibility of functions as directed by the Management from time to time.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Technical competence
- Demonstrated experience in the required duties specified
- Cultural Fit
- Motivated and dilligent in getting tasks completed on time
- Self managing and listen to desired outcomes
- Honest and high integrity
- Work as a team within our organisation
- Transparent and collaborative when making decisions
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 208782
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.