Working for a large organisation currently undertaking a digital transformation implementing a fully digital system where their systems and data (and therefore their people) are better connected.
The company is looking to implement several ERP, EAM and related building blocks replacing their current versions of Ellipse v5.2 with SAP cloud-based software solutions.
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Working with the key Business teams and implementation partners to assist with implementing Build and Test Phases for a Project;
- Facilitating, and where required, leading workshops with the business and implementation partners in order to achieve effective outcomes;
- Developing and delivering documentation, providing input to the mapping of key business and data processes, achieving compliance with Portfolio and Project Governance whilst supporting all parties to deliver leading practice business outcomes;
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with internal and external Stakeholders;
- Providing analysis and input to detailed design, build and implementation activities that are designed and planned to deliver business outcomes;
- Complying with all relevant Legislation, and Energy Queensland Policies, Procedures and Work Practices as varied from time to time.
To be succesful in this role, you will need to demonstrate:
- Demonstrated five years' proven experience as a Senior Business Analyst across large ERP / EAM Portfolios and Programs of work;
- Demonstrated experience with the development of functional requirements to enable workflows and information access.
- Demonstrated experience in working with Delivery Partners. Includes capability to facilitate or lead business workshops within a Program or Project.
- Demonstrated experience in working within a business to adopt leading practices, ability to solve complex business problems by working with Business Partners and Stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting all phases of a large transformation program including testing and cutover activities.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills. Proven ability to communicate across all forms of Stakeholders, particularly Subject Matter Experts, Product Owners and Delivery Partners.
And it would be highly desirable to have the following:
- Background with delivering SAP Implementations including experience with data structures and migration solutions;
- An understanding of Utility Organisations;
- Capability to understand SAP solutions and data structures required to meet key requirements of a business solution;
- Ability to highlight potential change management impacts when solutions are being implemented;
- Experience with developing conversion plans and configuration specifications.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Stephanie Mlady on 3003 7629 quoting reference 208794.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button. Applications for this role close 8am Wednesday 20th January