My client, one of the largest banks in Australia, is looking to bring on a business facing Business Analyst who has experience working across projects creating collateral material for customers.
To succeed in this role you will be a creative thinker with good problem-solving skills. You will possess excellent communication skills and can work well with minimal supervision, attention to detail is crucial.
- Implement all changes as part of projects on time, on budget and as per stakeholder and project timelines
- Workshop facilitation
- Requirement gathering and impact assessments
- Ensure compliance by implementing best practices
Skills and experience
- Around 3 years of experience in a similar role, ideally in Banking and Finance
- Exposure to customer correspondence e.g. T&C's, letters or brochures
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Intermediate MS Office skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ellen on 02 8267 4600 quoting reference 208216.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.