Our client is embarking on several major initiatives to implement new solutions and replace existing systems. These initiatives will also require significant systems integration work the work undertaken will be diverse and span all aspects of an enterprise solution.
- Business/System Analysis and business process design
- Requirements elicitation and facilitating workshops
- Produce functional and non-functional specifications, use cases and scenarios
- Analyse and map processes, user pathways and information flows
- Manage business stakeholders and acting as a conduit between business and the program team
- Work effectively in a small team environment
- Provide knowledge/skills transfer to other team members;
In order to be succesful you need to have:
- Demonstrated Business/Systems Analyst Experience in a complex IT environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deal with non-technical and technical business representatives
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills
Due to the security clearance required for the role candidate must be Australian Citizen to apply.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting reference 208545.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.