Our client is CBD based and looking for a Business Analyst for a short term, 6-week role to commence within 2 weeks.
Our client is looking to implement an application to replace 2 redundant applications which manage large data loads. The role also be involved with the building of a temporary solution for managing the historical data.
The scope of this role includes the discovery of the historical and current data sources and applications and the gathering and documentation of business requirements as related to hosting and accessing the historical data in the future.
This role is expected to collaborate with the project Solutions Architect, BAU teams, and stakeholders, to deliver the scope outlined above, as well as to perform other related duties as directed.
- Extensive experience in business analysis and documentation in in a large government or large corporate environments.
- Good experience with the analysis and implementation of Enterprise IT systems
- Good conceptual understanding and experience with the analysis and design of data archiving and reporting solutions.
- Excellent conceptual and analytical skills, with a proven ability to understand complex functions and processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a proven ability to present complex information clearly, concisely and effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to develop and maintain productive working relationships and negotiate effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Sound knowledge of database management principles and relevant software solutions.
Please apply now using the link or call Gayle Truslove on 08 94231449 to discuss the role, job ref 208498