Our client, a large Australian Enterprise, seeks a Business Analyst with compliacne, PCI-DSS and ISM experience for a 6-month contract based in Melbourne's CBD. They are working to uplift and consolidate their contact centre processes and technology.
The business analyst will be required to:
- Gather requirements by facilitating workshops with key stakeholders
- Work with the requirements of a high security cloud computing environment.
- Interpret compliance requirements and system standards into practical advice for solution designers and system admins
- Work with stakeholders to review 'as is' processes and identify efficiency gains.
- Tracking, maintaing and uplifting system processes
- Generating compliance guidance documents (ex. Shared Responsibility Model)
The ideal candidate will have:
- Career experience as a business analyst operating in large complex organisations
- Experience working on compliance, PCI-DSS and ISM focused projects
- Experience with AWS and InfoSec compliance is desirable
- Agile experience is desirable
- Ability to engage and manage stakeholders of various levels and backgrounds
- Track requirements throughout project to ensure solution meets business needs
If this sounds like you, apply now with your latest resume in Word format. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.