This role is about analysis, screen design and coordination of internal client's portal data collection system enhancements.
Job requirements for this role are, but not limited to;
- Requirements elicitation and analysis from division stakeholders
- Ability to document user-interface design (wireframes), specifications and processes relating to the DTA's Web applications
- Provide specialist advice on delivery options, such as tools, platforms, product configuration, migration and UI design options.
- Project administration, testing and ongoing delivery coordination under Agile design & development practices
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Insights, business intelligence and analytics experience
- Data management and associated advice
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens holding minimum Baseline Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 208388
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.