Our South of the River client is looking to strengthen their IT project team with a Business Analyst, commencing in Mid - Late January 2021.
You will be required to capture and develop the business requirements for ingestion, processing, visualisation and exchange of multiple data types. As a Business Analysts with broad knowledge of deploying key Data Governance processes for IOT and related data, ensuring that the Platform is compliant to WA State and Industry data policies and guidelines.
- Analyse current WA State and Industry Data Policies, best practices and guidelines
- Serve as a liaison between business and functional areas to ensure that business requirements are clearly captured, communicated, well understood
- Working with the development team to develop, test and implement this new capability
- Support the development and maintenance of an end to end data lifecycle management approach - establish templates and processes for capturing future business requirements in this area (beyond the life of the initial engagement)
- Apply a data governance framework, with a focus on continued improvement of data quality
- Develop data remediation plans where data fails to meet required standard(s)
- Recent and relevant experience in a similar role.
- Competency in business analysis, data quality management, information architecture and governance design and implementation
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in developing and operationalizing data-based guidelines, policies, procedures, and standards,
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
Please apply now or send an application to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be contacted if suitable for the role.