- Initial 4-month contract starting Feb 2021
- Be involved with system integration & system replacement projects
- Requires experience with Gap analysis
An industry leading client in WA is seeking an experienced Business Analyst for an initial 4 month contract to perform Gap analysis between their current systems onsite for a system replacement project. There will also be the possible replacement of some existing integrations within the business.
- Undertake a discovery piece of work with the business focusing on ways to improve stakeholder experience & create efficiencies;
- Explore areas such as the gap analysis between the current systems for the potential replacement & possible replacements of some existing integrations within the business;
- The output of the work will be a report with recommendations on what the business should then plan as future projects/pieces of work;
- Run workshops with stakeholders of the business;
- Engage with business owners and relevant stakeholders to elicit business needs;
- Facilitate the re-engineering of business processes to support the delivery of high impact IT solutions;
- Generate artefacts to document business needs, issues and outcomes including user insight statements, empathy maps, journey maps, user stories and business requirement documents;
- Map and document current and future-state business processes.
- Strong, recent experience in a Business Analyst or similar position;
- Experience with Gap analysis;
- Previous experience running stakeholder workshops;
- Engage in business requirements gathering & elicitation;
- Management consulting background ideally;
- Proven stakeholder engagement and strong customer facing ability;
- Willingness to challenge and ask questions, when required;
- A high degree of emotional intelligence with ability to get stakeholders on side;
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written;
- Highly articulate, personable & able to work with stakeholders of all levels;
- Natural problem-solving ability;
- Familiarity with Agile Methodology.
If you are interested and have the skills and experience for this position, please apply now via the link below. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Gayle Truslove - (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 208267)