About the role
Will be responsible for leading the investigative work to determine business requirements for the Triton ISREW Mission System data flows.
- Provide input to integration designs for web-based mission system (ISREW) integration activities.
- Work directly with other Government agencies to support the development of integration High Level and Detailed Designs.
- Participate in associated gate reviews and design approvals.
- Ensure relationships with ISREW stakeholders are developed and maintained.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of ISREW mission system designs.
- Work with stakeholders to develop and translate Project business requirements into system specifications.
- Lead/facilitate stakeholder meetings to develop requirements.
- Work with other Government stakeholders to source Triton data for integration of ISREW related systems.
- Participate in working groups with project stakeholders.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrable working knowledge of military/strategic ICT based ISREW mission systems in the SECRET and TOP SECRET domain.
- Skilled and effective communicator, both oral and written.
- Ability to work in a team environment, participate in project meetings and engage with both business and technical stakeholders.
- Ability to work in an environment that can be uncertain and ambiguous at times.
- Effective planner with efficient time management skills.
- Above average troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to conduct research, as well as rapidly learn new concepts and tasks, with a view of improving technical knowledge and skills.
- Good understanding of Defence projects and the Capability Life Cycle.
- Knowledge of Defence IT systems
NV1/NV2 clearance a must (willing to upgrade to TSPV)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact <your name> on <your number> quoting reference <Broadbean job ID>.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.