As a leading 'digital first' agency, Austrade is building a suite of innovative digital services to help our Australian and international clients connect, develop business opportunities and contribute to Australia's economic growth and prosperity. We are looking for a talented digital business analyst who can bring their unique skills and experience to the organisation to support the redevelopment of our Export Market Development Grants system.
Ideally, you are someone who is client focussed, with extensive experience working with a range of stakeholders to ensure that solutions are built to requirements that not only meets user needs but exceeds them.
Succesful candidates can either work in Austrade (Sydney) or (Canberra) office.
Skills and experience:
- Extensive experience working as a Digital Business Analyst in a medium to large scale organisation
- Demonstrated human centred/service design approach to gathering requirements
- Experience with project methodologies, i.e. Agile / SCRUM, DTA service design and delivery approach, SDLC, Waterfall etc.
- Exceptional written and oral communication and relationship management capabilities.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment, especially within multi-disciplinary teams.
Due to the security clearance requirements candidates needs to be an Australian Citizen
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting reference 208264.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.