Our client is seeking the services of a skilled and diverse Business Analyst with experience working as part of a tight knit multi-disciplinary team on projects delivered using agile.
To be successful in this role, the candidate must be able to:
- Independently lead and facilitate discussions and/or workshops with a wide variety of stakeholders, ensuring a common understanding and definition of requirements
- Translate business requirements and/or legislative instruments into business process models and further defining into application features
- Define and demonstrate these features for both technical and non-technical audiences through diagrams, user stories or other design artefacts
- Facilitate backlog refinement, review, retrospective and planning sessions as required
The successful candidate will be working with business and technical project staff who have varied knowledge and experience in an Agile software development environment.
6 month contract with possible extensions till June 2022. Must have current NV1 clearance. Canberra Location
You will have
- Experience leading the development of process and artefacts
- Experience working on agile projects with either experience or aptitude to facilitate refinement, planning, review and retrospectives. Agile certifications highly regarded.
- Excellent communication skills with experience facilitating discussions and/or workshops with a wide variety of stakeholders, and ensuring continuous and transparent conversation with business areas, to ensure delivery of a quality fit-for-purpose outcome
If this sounds like you please apply or contact Rachel Drury on 02 6268 9720