Our client has launched a website and additional web services to help achieve its mission. We are looking to recruit talented individuals to enhance and support this capability. The Agile Business Analyst will work within an agile multi-disciplinary Capability Delivery team of Software Developers, Architects and Testers.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in eliciting and documenting business requirements from a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in business requirements prioritisation.
- Demonstrated experience in translating business requirements into system specifications, user stories, features, tasks and testable acceptance criteria.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering outcomes following an Agile software development methodology.
- Demonstrated experience in tracking and progressing tasks to completion within an Agile, Kanban and Scrum framework.
- Demonstrated experience in leading/facilitating agile meetings such as Iterative requirements planning meetings, backlog prioritisation/grooming meetings etc.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizen with minimum Baseline Clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 208077
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.