- Contract plus extension
- Leading Government Agency
- Sydney OR WFH
Our client is an experienced Business Analyst to join their IT team. The team is responsible for delivering a Safety / Critical information Digitisation Project across the business unit.
- Plan, support and deliver business analysis work for approved initiatives.
- Review and analyse the Division's business intentions, services, processes and information needs to identify and document changes user requirements for new business solutions and enhancements.
- Develop strategies for the continuous monitoring, evaluation and improvement of all aspects of business analysis work using known frameworks.
- Manage and develop stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to define business requirements and trends to enable informed business decisions and service level improvements
- provide the bridge between clients and technical staff, so that the client's requirements are successfully implemented in systems.
- Senior Business Analyst with Data modelling and process mapping focus
- Can perform duties / projects from end to end
- Experienced in conducting analysis of business needs across a complex portfolio of initiatives in a federated or multi-sourced environment.
- Strong knowledge of contemporary business analysis best-practice methodologies and processes such as BABOK and UML.
- Proven experience writing technical; and requirement documentation
- CBAP or equivalent certification preferred.
- *Able to drive increased maturity in ITs internal processes in the areas of Business Analysis and Business Process Management.
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY
Ref: 207 962
Applications close 12/12/2020, please submit after in the event the role is re-opened to further applications